I will be speaking at the Waters USA 2015 conference at the Marriott Marquis, New York on Monday, December 7th, 11:20AM. If you have any feedback or if you would like to attend, please contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panel: Smarter trading strategies – boosting liquidity
- Shifting trades to help to boost liquidity in the markets – using dark pools to gain access
- Utilizing technology to enhance liquidity – what tools are available and what are the vendors doing to help?
- Changes to market structure – evaluating the significance of the buy side when it comes to liquidity
- What are single dealer platforms doing to market structure and how can the problem of efficiently sourcing liquidity be solved?
- Assessing smart order routing solutions – getting the most from your algorithms
- Altering the way you trade to comply with enhanced regulation – what are you doing differently and how are you monitoring your compliance efforts?
Moderator: Antonio Hallak, CEO, SIBYL TRADING
Ravi Ramnath, Global Head of Algorithmic Trading Technology, CITI
Vlad Khandros, Head of Americas Market Structure & Liquidity Strategy at UBS INVESTMENT BANK
Katina Stefanova, CEO, CIO & Founder, MARTO CAPITAL
Daniel Schwartz, C&I Technology, Americas, RBS
For more information, visit http://events.waterstechnology.com/watersusa/static/home