I will be speaking at the PEAI Private Equity CFO/COO Exchange & Roundtable on December 15th, 2015, in New York. Mariya Stefanova, Senior Advisor of AcordIQ and author of “Private Equity Accounting”, and Charles Dooley, CEO of AcordIQ will also be speaking.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.
Featured topics be discussed:
- Private equity legal, compliance & regulatory update: What happened since last year’s ‘Spreading Sunshine in Private Equity’ – SEC hot topics
- Shifting fund terms: Debevoise & Plimpton fund term survey
- How are structures changing – is the blind-pool fund structure still dominating the market?
- ‘Private Equity’s Long Tail’
- What is the ‘zombie fund phenomenon’, ‘tail-end fund managers’ and the ‘sunset funds’?
- What are the lessons from the Blackstone and KKR ‘encounters’ with SEC earlier this year?
- ILPA Fee Transparency Initiative – it was about time
- The New ILPA Fee Reporting Template – insights from an insider
- Why ILPA’s Fee Reporting Template is rattling nerves?
- CalPERS and CalSTERS on a crusade for full transparency on fees
- Are ILPA and SEC cooperating?
- Private equity valuations update: Challenges for 2015 year-end
- Private equity accounting update: Challenges for 2015 year-end
Click this link for more information: 2015 Year-end Seminar for PE Funds NYC – 15 December 2015 Brochure.