I will be giving a presentation on disruption in the asset management industry to the Danish mutual funds on June 11th in Copenhagen, Denmark. I am very grateful to VP Securities for hosting this event and all who helped make this event possible. To learn more about disruption within the Mutual Fund Industry or about the event, email email@example.com
2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
Topics to be covered:
- Katina Stefanova and her co-authors Brent Beardsley, BCG and David Teten, ff Ventures study on disruption of asset management (www.disruptinvesting.com)
- Why is the mutual funds industry ripe for disruption?
- Gap between current business model and client demands.
- Macro-trends that influence business models.
- Which opportunities are there for disruption?
- Who will be the winners and losers?
- ho are the current emerging disruptors and what are they doing?