Katina Stefanova will be giving a presentation on disruption in the asset management industry to the Danish mutual funds, on June 11th. The event will be hosted by VP Securities, Denmark.
2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
Topics to be covered:
- Katina Stefanova and her co-authors David Teten, a New York venture capitalist, and Brent Beardsley, BCG , and their study on disruption of asset management (www.disruptinvesting.com)
- Why is the mutual funds industry ripe for disruption?
- Gap between current business model and client demands.
- Macro-trends that influence business models.
- Which opportunities are there for disruption?
- Who will be the winners and losers?
- Who are the current emerging disruptors and what are they doing?